HTSI (Highland Third Sector Interface) is holding an event on Monday 10th February 2020 from 12 - 3 p.m. at Inshes Church, Inverness, to allow people to have their say in the Scottish Government's Adult Social Care Inquiry. Bookings are via Eventbrite at https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/have-your-say-adult-social-care-inquiry-tickets-91582801625 or call HTSI on 01349 864289
The Scottish Government would like to hear:
1. Your story and experience of social care in Scotland
2. What you would change about your experience of social care?
They are keen to receive responses to the following questions:
1. How should the public be involved in planning their own and their community’s social care services?
2. How should Integration Joint Boards commission and procure social care to ensure it is person-centred?
3. Looking ahead, what are the essential elements in an ideal model of social care (e.g. workforce, technology, housing etc.)?
4. What needs to happen to ensure the equitable provision of social care across the country?